Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

i giggled

Even if i did see the punchline as soon as i saw it was a tape at all lol

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

mmmm skyrim

also to Ericho

I really hope youre trolling about never hearing of skyrim before...

cause it comes out at midnight

*fap fap fap*

Pen Sexucation Pen Sexucation

yep still getting a 0

Still with no reasoning what so ever considering, i dont like your flash and its completely unfunny because ive seen this before and its unoriginal

Effing Worms - Xmas Effing Worms - Xmas

Stupid fun however there was no challenge what so ever

I didnt even realize I had health til i got a powerup to increase it. I pretty much just hovered above ground and got 40x combo (before santa hat) and im not sure what rampage did because i was haining so much HP back anyway from eating stuff idk.

and atm its just sitting there running and i have a 21x combo without pushin gbuttons because they keep walking into what i assume is my worm because all i see is white atm D=

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Giving it 4.5 Stars because its really a fun game
even after i set all to auto attack im still playing it in the background for some weair addictive reason i like loot that much or something.

But the .5 is missing for 2 reasons
1) the miss rate on my char which has a 68dexterity is insane
2) just a side not for the daily rewards and the facebook bug, go to the actual website which sponsored this game and sign up via the fbook log in and it will fix itself but now that ive done both i cant get a daily reward

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

So its totally random?

Tried buy even amounts of everything - lost
Tried ALL swords - lost
Tried armor and SOME swords - lost
I really dont like the idea of random in in RPG especially when theres no way to get better

what... the hell... can tmake it past day 8 awesome

climbing through the hole climbing through the hole

Very good

I definatly liked 1:00 to 1:56

definatly sounded like something that came out of linkin park's reanimation though

its not bad i really like that style but it seems unfitting for the outro

i like how the song is introduced but i had to kind of force myself and skip ahead and it actually ended up being a really good song

i think around :30 when you bring in the drums you could have a bit bigger of a burst/more action

very nicely done

5/5

(DJ Martcore) feeling unknown (DJ Martcore) feeling unknown

Very nice song

I'm a big fan of synth, and I enjoyed the song a lot

Just wish there was a little more bass in there otherwise it was done well